- Parent, grandparent, teacher, principal retired.
- Principal of Dunster, McBride Centennial, Hixon, Nukko Lake, Malaspina, Vanway Schools.
- Knows first-hand the needs and challenges across SD 57.
- Believes in the A,B,C’s of education: Achieving, Believing, Caring by Learning and Working Together.
- Understands parents want their children to enjoy learning in a safe, positive environment where they will receive quality instruction and maximum learning success.
- Values the work of caring staff.
- Teacher, coach, team builder.
- Positive, proven leadership.
- Fiscally responsible.
- Knows SD operations, budgets, rural and northern challenges.
Objectives as Trustee
- Maximize student learning success
- Ensure student safety
- Value teachers’ contributions to their students, their school and their community
- Build strong school communities where all students come to learn and value their contributions
- Provide support for diversity of learning needs
- Engage parent involvement
- Ensure effective and responsible use of technology
- Further trade skills training, and post-secondary partnerships